**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2011

Good evening.

I have a quick update tonight. There is a verse in the Bible that that I have claimed as my verse for many years. It is Jeremiah 29:11, and it says, "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.'" I know that my son being diagnosed with cancer kinda throws a monkey wrench in my trusting God with this verse. But I am learning to trust God NO MATTER WHAT!! God is the only One who has NEVER let me down. I know it sometimes feels like He has, but I know He hasn't. He has everything under control. Anyway, there is another verse that is kind of backing this up. Please bear with me, my thoughts are rather jumbled and I am having a hard time putting them in order. Ok, the other verse is Ephesians 3:20, and it says, "Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think..." and verse 21 says, "...to Him be the glory...." and I am giving Him the glory. Suffice it to say that God has blessed us more abundantly than we could ever ask or think! I know I don't even deserve to go to God for anything, but He is there ready to bless me, anyway. I am so thankful for the way He has blessed us. I can't go into it, but I ask that you all praise God with me. We are just blown away by what God has done. Please, please give God praise and thanks along with us. Thank you.

David is doing ok. He is really not eating much. He doesn't eat breakfast at all, and very little lunch. He did have a whole hamburger and potato salad for dinner, so that is good. He isn't even eating his ice cream that much. *sigh* At least he is healing very well. There are still tons of scabs where the staples were, but at least his leg looks pretty good (considering).

That is all I have to say for tonight. Thanks for visiting and checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

“There has been a significant lack of progress during the last two decades in treating osteosarcoma,” said Ian Lewis, Professor of Cancer Studies at St. James University Hospital in Leeds, England

No comments:

Post a Comment