**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good evening.

Sor​ry I haven't written for so long, I am having some trouble with my computer. I am going to give it a rest over the weekend while we are camping; hopefully that will fix it! There is more to it than that, but I don't want to go into it right now.

David is at a Christian concert tonight with his Bible Study class. I hope he is having fun.

I heard from Connie this morning. David's B12 is still in the 'normal range,' so they are looking into what dose to give him and how often. But the 'new' problem is that his Zinc is low. He takes a multivitami​n every day, so she has to figure out how to get his Zinc replaced. The low Zinc may be responsible for his lack of appetite. I tell you; if it isn't one thing, it's another! So we are in limbo right now. We aren't sure why his Zinc is low, but it is not good. So. . . . please pray we can figure it out and get it taken care of. Thanks.

We are getting very excited to go camping! David is very excited! He can't wait! He is doing ok with school. Math is still his worst subject, he struggles with his memory and processing. Please continue to pray for him. He only has about a month left of school, and we want him to pass. Thank you for your prayers.

Ple​ase pray for our Osteo family members who have to get through this first Mother's Day without their precious children; Chris (Sammie), Jill (Nick), Vicki (Mattie), Dawn (Lindsey), Karen (Keaton), and others I know I have forgotten~~​~God knows who they are. Thank you for your prayers.

Tha​nk you for visiting and checking in on David and the Koury Klan. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan.

'There is no tragedy in life like the death of a child.Thing​s never get back to the way they were.' President Dwight Eisenhower

No comments:

Post a Comment