**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Monday, April 18, 2011

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good evening.

I am so sorry I haven't written in such a long time. I can't believe how fast the time is passing! I can't believe my precious granddaughter is 3 months old already!!

David is sick as I write this. So is Jennifer, and I think that is how he got sick. It is 'just' a cold, but (as any cancer mom will tell you), you still freak out when your cancer kids are sick. David is all congested and coughing, and with those lung mets. . . . . it is just scary. I know he was sick not that long ago, and that makes it rather disturbing for us, too. Please pray that he is able to kick this cold to the curb; fast!! Thanks. Oh, and please pray that Jennifer feels better, too.

David only has 6 weeks of school left! Unbelievable. Where, or where has the time gone? It is just speeding past so fast. My days are filled with taking care of Emilee and Elena; and soon I will be adding another child to the mix; little Isaac. He is 2 months older than Elena, so he just turned 5 months old. I will be very busy! What was I thinking?!?! LOL. It will be fun, I am sure. Interesting, but fun. There are people who think I don't do anything all day. Actually, someone told my son that his mom doesn't go to work, so she doesn't do anything all day. Keep in mind, when he was told that I was taking care of a 2-month-old boy AND 11-month-old twin girls!!! I know I can handle it when I get Isaac, it will just take some adjustment. Please pray that I will be able to give the quality care to Emilee, Elena, and Isaac that I want to give them. Thanks.

My heart is heavy again tonight. We lost another Osteo child yesterday. Her name was Sara Corbelli (not the same Sara I have asked prayer for). Her CB site is www.caringbridge.org/visit/saraco if you would like to visit. Please pray for her family. Thank you.

Thanks for visiting and checking in. Please remember to pray for Sara Swenson and Rachel. Thank you. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

Today, up to 75% of the children with cancer can be cured, yet, some forms of childhood cancers, like osteosarcoma, have proven so resistant to treatment that, in spite of research, a cure is illusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment