**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Monday, July 30, 2012

MONDAY, JULY 30, 2012

Good morning. 

Quick update~~~sorry I forgot to post this earlier, been very busy. 

David is having his hydrogen breath test this morning at 8:30. We have to check in at 8:15. Please pray that we get some answers from this test. We need to know why he has no appetite, poor weight gain, frequent nausea, etc. Please pray that the test goes well. Also, please pray for me as he is taking this test. He wants me there, and I have Elena, and it is a 3-4 hour test. Basically he drinks this medicine and then he blows into something (I'm not sure what) to measure hydrogen in his breath. He has to blow into the thing every 15 minutes for 3-4 hours. Please pray that Elena can handle being there for that long. I will bring my laptop and some movies for her, so hopefully that will work. Thank you so much for your prayers!! 

I will let you know what we find out as soon as I can. God bless you guys! Thanks! 

Kristi and the Koury Klan 

No comments:

Post a Comment