**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2012


Sorry for the delay


Good evening. 

I am sorry I haven't updated with the results of David's interview! It has been very hectic around here! He had the interview, and he got the job! It is only a temp job, but that is ok! He started yesterday and he said he likes the job. It was kinda sad for Bryon and I because we had planned a trip to Arizona to visit our friends, and we weren't there for David's first day of work! We left for Arizona on Friday, and didn't come home until last night. I really wanted to be there for David's first day of work, so I could pray with him before he left......I've done that with all my children. It was good for him, but hard for me! He is my baby, and it was difficult for me to not be there for this momentous occasion! But, anyway, he had a good day, and he likes it. I am so glad that it is a positive experience for him. He was extremely nervous yesterday, but not at all today. He doesn't even dread going to work! So thank you for all your prayers. Now please pray that this could turn into a permanent job! That would be great! 

David's appointment with the gastroenterologist is on Thursday. Please pray that it goes well. We will finally get the 'official' results of the hydrogen breath test, and we will get him started on antibiotics. He had to call the temp agency and let them know about this appointment. The place he is working already knew; he mentioned it in the interview. They also know that he will be gone October 22 for scans in Oakland and October 23 for his appointment with Dr. O in San Francisco. But he had to tell the temp agency. Anyway, we can't wait to get this appointment over with!! 

Our weather has finally turned the corner and it is getting cooler. It definitely feels like fall is in the air!! Sooooo glad we don't live in Arizona! It was 102 and 103 when we were there!! I do NOT like it that hot! Our friends do, however. We think they are crazy!! I am so glad to see it getting cooler. I love having my windows open and have the cool breeze blowing in. Great sleeping weather! 

Well, that is about it for now. I will try to update after David's doctor appointment on Thursday. Thank you for checking in. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you. 

Kristi and the Koury Klan 

September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month…the general public is not aware of this! 
The Gold Ribbon is the symbol for Childhood Cancer…the general public is not aware of this either! 
The fact that September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and that the Gold Ribbon symbolizes Childhood Cancer goes largely unrecognized across our country.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment