**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, November 29, 2012

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2012


Update on Elena


Quick update on my precious granddaughter......she has hand foot andmouth disease. She is miserable! She has blisters in her mouth, around her nose and mouth, and on her feet. He legs are covered in a rash and she refuses to wear pants. They have her eating otter pops, so that will help with the sores in her mouth. It breaks my heart. I remember how miserable David was with the mouth sores from chemo, and poor Elena has the mouth sores (blisters) from this disease. Please continue to pray for her. Please pray that she recovers quickly from this. They have been staying home with her, and I really miss her!! My house is too quiet without my little princess!! Anyway, I just wanted you to know what is going on with my granddaughter. Thank you for the prayers! 

Kristi and the Koury Klan 

No comments:

Post a Comment