**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Good evening. Today was a beautiful day. I am so glad Summer decided to stay away for awhile longer. Spring is just so beautiful here. The green trees, the flowering trees (like the one in our front yard), and all the flowers in the yards. The blue skies, the white fluffy clouds, you get the picture.

David did great in the pool today. He worked hard, as usual. For awhile it was just him and Lu Ann, then another woman showed up. So Lu Ann just had the two patients today. Like I said, David did great. He does like being in the pool. I am so proud of him. I know I say that all the time, if you were blessed to be his parent you would understand why I say it!!! I am very blessed!! I am so glad he is my son.

Tomorrow is another day of PT in the office. One month from tomorrow is his next surgery. Let's see, it will make surgery number......9. Wow! In less than 2 years. He is a trooper. He will do whatever he has to do. I know the next month is going to fly by. We have to go to San Francisco on Father's Day. So poor Bryon won't get to spend the day with all of his children. But what can we do. This cancer has taken a lot from our family. *sigh* But we will prevail.

I will post tomorrow and let you know how David did in PT. Please pray for hin tomorrow. Thanks.

Thank you for checking in on us. Have a good night. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

Even with insurance coverage, a family will have out-of pocket expenses of about $40,000 per year, not including travel. (Which is why I have asked you to please pray for our finances~~~remember, I lost my income)

No comments:

Post a Comment