**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Good evening.

I am sorry I haven't posted yet~~~~I'm hoping that no news is good news. We don't have any news yet. *sigh* I will call tomorrow, and hopefully I will find out something.

I neglected to tell you that on our way to Oakland we had to go through a LOT of snow!! We woke up Monday morning to about 2 1/2" of snow!!! It was great!! It was beautiful in Oakland. David hates being there, of course, but it was a beautiful day. The scans went fine. Christine needed to take a couple extra bone scan pictures; she saw some things she didn't like. We also got to meet up with a boy we 'met' on our support group website. His name is Alex and he is just a few weeks older than David!! He was having his first post-chemo scans. He had his CT scan just before David; and he had his bone scan just before David. We spent a lot of time chatting between the time the boys were injected and they had their bone scans!! It did help pass the time! David is glad those scans are over! To tell the truth, so are we. We just want to know the results. I will post when I find out.

We 'celebrated' David's birthday today, even though his birthday isn't until tomorrow. That just means Jeremy and Lucy were here. Tomorrow David wants me to make Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas for dinner. It will be a yummy dinner. I can't believe my 'baby' will be 16 years old!! I am just thankful he is here to turn 16. I hope he has a great birthday tomorrow.

Pl​ease continue to pray for some situations that really need your prayers. There have been people that have let me know exactly how they feel about me and my family (the 7 of us). I can't go into details, I just request prayers. I think they are 'toxic' people in my life that I need to just let go of, and release from my life. That is so much easier said than done~~~~giv​en who the people are. Please, please pray for me. Thanks.

Than​k you for visiting and checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Have a good evening. Thank you for all your love, prayers, and support. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'You just have to live your life not caring what they think and shake off the drama and prove to them that you're better than they think you are!'

No comments:

Post a Comment