**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good evening.

Dav​id's scans went well yesterday. We left at 5am and got to Oakland Children's Hospital at 9am. We had enough time to go get a coffee at the outpatient clinic before checking in with radiology. We won't know the results for a couple days, though. Please continue to pray that the lung mets are gone; thanks!

Our hearts are heavy, again. Once again I tell you that an Osteo Warrior has lost his battle with this wretched monster. Keaton died this morning. He was David's age. I HATE CANCER!!! I HATE OSTEOSARCOM​A!!! I am so sick of our osteo family members burying their babies!! This is just not right! Hopefully some of the money my daughters and I raised will go to Osteosarcom​a research, and we won't have shaved our heads in vain!! Please remember Keaton's family in your prayers as they try to deal with the loss of their son/brother​/uncle. Thank you.

Thank you for checking in. I am not really up to adding more at this time. Thank you for your prayers.

Kri​sti and the Koury Klan

Strengt​h is nothing more than how well you hide the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment