**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Good evening.

We are home from camping. Actually, we have been home for quite some time~~~all day in fact. We left early, I will let you in on the weekend. Here goes:

Friday morning Bryon, Emilee, and I went out to the campground to set up the trailer. The campground is only 10 minutes from our house. So we got the trailer set up; there is a bit more to the story, but I won't bore you with those details. Anyway, after getting the trailer set up (David was home doing school) we came home and had lunch. David was supposed to have an Elluminate session with his Driver's Ed class, but the system was down, so it didn't happen. So Bryon went to the store to get the few things we needed; like ice, pickles, etc. while I got my nails done. Then we loaded up the dogs, the ice chest, us, and went out to the campsite. Jennifer and Rachel came after work and we bbq'd burgers. I really thought it would be a perfect time of year to go to Washoe Lake for camping. Well, not so much. As I told my facebook friends, we were miserable!! I just didn't take into consideration that the campground is FULL of rabbit brush!! Granted, most of it was dead, but the pollen is still in the air. I did not sleep much all night, I couldn't breathe! And I am taking sudafed and claritin!! Poor David and Jennifer sneezed all day Saturday, and we were all (with the exception of Rachel) stuffed up! My nose and eyes were itching soooooo badly. My husband even told me I looked awful! He didn't say I looked like I felt awful, but I looked awful. I took Benadryl last night hoping I would sleep, it usually knocks me out! Well, I still didn't sleep much. So we left early this morning and came home. Oh, Jennifer and Rachel left Saturday night because they were teaching Sunday School at church this morning. We are all doing much better now that we are home. We are still suffering somewhat, but we are doing so much better. So today we did a little bit of shopping, and we defrosted the big commercial freezer in the garage. Bryon spent a lot of time cleaning it once it defrosted. He did a great job, it looks brand new inside. We are all pretty tired~~~basically pretty worn out. My house is not put together at all right now, but that is ok. The housework waits for me, it never seems to get done by itself. It will get done, I am just too darn tired to do it right now!

David is feeling ok, just the suffering from the stupid allergies. Oh, it rained quite a bit today, so hopefully the pollen is knocked out of the air. It is supposed to rain quite a bit this week, and it will be getting down below freezing, so the rabbit brush will be dead soon!! YAY!! David's nose is so sore from him blowing it so much, poor kid. But he is feeling good otherwise. He is sad that it is possible that we are done camping for the year. We have some busy weekends coming up, and it will soon be too cold to go. Oh well. We will go next year. He really enjoys going, and I love to watch him enjoy himself. Overall, he is doing good.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Thank you for your continued prayers and your love. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

No comments:

Post a Comment