**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good evening, everyone!

Sorry I haven't updated, we have been pretty busy.

Right now we are in the middle of a HUGE storm! We already had 7" of snow, and there is more on the way; it is snowing right now! They are expecting 10+ more inches! It is beautiful outside. Today I took Emilee outside and we had a snowball fight~~well, not a very fair one! She isn't even 2 yet! But she had fun, for a little while. It was really, really cold. But it was good to be out in the fresh air for a little bit! I bundled her up in her snowsuit and boots, and she was good to go. She is such a sweetie. Anyway, our Spring-like weather is over, for now. We are in the throes of winter! And we are loving it. With the exception of the fact that David's Bible study was cancelled tonight on account of the weather.

David is still doing well in school. He hasn't taken the exam to 'testout' of PE, hopefully he will soon. He would like to get that over with; not that I blame him for that! Please continue to pray that he will pass it with no problem. Thanks.

I was able to have some 'baby time' with Elena a couple of days ago. Lucy had some errands to run, and it was SUPER windy, and she felt better leaving Elena with Nana. She had to really twist my arm~~~NOT!! I love that baby girl so much. Like I said before, I love being a mom, why wouldn't I love being a grandma?? And I do love being a grandma. I have been talking to (and watching) other grandmas, and I know what kind of grandma I want to be!! And what kind I DON'T want to be! So I got to love on my granddaughter on Tuesday; it was wonderful.

Last Saturday Rachel and I went to church for a Women's Ministry meeting, and we made cookies! It was so much fun. This Saturday Jennifer and I are going to church to learn how to quilt! There is a woman at church who is leading a class, and I can't wait!! I have been wanting to learn how to quilt for such a long time; just didn't have anyone to teach me; now I do!! YAY! I am sure it will be fun. Hopefully the weather won't prevent us from being able to go.

Please continue to pray for Rachel, Sara, and Todd. This cancer sucks so bad! Thank you so much for your prayers. Thanks for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you. {{hugs}}

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'The world is full of suffering, but it is also full of people overcoming it.'~~~Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment