**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday, January 29, 2010

Good evening.

Thank you for your prayers for Elaine~~~her MRI came out clear! Yay! I was so happy to read that!

We REALLY need your prayers. Bryon talked to a lawyer today about our special request; which many of you have probably figured out is our house. David's cancer diagnosis has devastated and destroyed us financially. We have one more 'last ditch effort' in hopes of saving it. If that falls through, we will be walking away from it~~~and it kills me to have to write that!! Part of why it kills me is I know that some people are happy about this happening to us. Some of those people live here, some out of state. And that is hard for me to believe, and accept. But it is true. Therefore, part of the reason I want to keep my house is pride, and I willingly admit that. We have put soooo much into this house (our home) and it is going to be soooo hard to lose it. The emotional aspect of losing our home is almost more than I can bear. Like I said many months ago; my son has lost so much, and now he is losing his home. This sucks SOOOO bad! All I can say is, pray for us! We are trying that one last thing........who knows. Maybe it will work out for us. I wish I knew an investor who would come in and buy my house and then sell it back to me for a reasonable mortgage payment (not the $3000+ we are paying now); but I don't know any such person. Please, please pray for us. I want to save my house, but I want my will to align with God's will; not the other way around. I know that God knows what is best for us, but sometimes I just don't get it! Thank you for your prayers.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Sorry this is a short post, I am just not 'good company' tonight. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'So long as children are allowed to suffer, there is no true love in this world.'~~~Isodore Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment