**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good evening.

Well, tomorrow is the day we have been waiting for all year!! We are going camping! YAY!! Today was a very busy day. I did most of the laundry, and Bryon and I did the shopping after he got home from work. Then Rachel and I baked cookies. I have the bins almost totally packed with the food we will be bringing. The cold stuff has to be packed tomorrow in the ice chest. I am so ready to go camping and be in the beautiful woods that God created. And, if I remember correctly, we can see the lake from our campsite! The kids are ready and excited to go, too.

Today while Bryon and I were shopping, David called me to tell me that my cat, Princess, gave birth behind his bed! His bed is at an angle from two walls, and she went in the far corner to have her babies. So I had to crawl under his bed (he can't do it) and get the kittens out and put them in a box. Now they are in the spare room, in a box. They will be safe there from the dogs and the other cats! Princess is a beautiful light gray and white, very fluffy cat. Her babies are: black boy, almost totally black girl, tortoiseshell girl, and orange boy! They are soooo cute! The orange boy is already spoken for! Yay. Bryon was NOT happy when he found out she was pregnant! Usually we lock the doggie door at night, but clearly we forgot to a couple of months ago. David was excited, tho. He loves baby kittens. So we will just keep them in the spare room until they are ready to go to their new homes. That room just has the box they are in, a dog bed, a litter box, food and water, and a cat tower in it. So it is perfect for them! So, if anyone wants a cute kitten, just let me know!

David is doing better today. I told him that he will feel better every day. He has not had even one pain pill today! Not that he hasn't had any pain, it is just that he has been able to bear it. So that is good. He is sometimes walking with just one crutch, but he really isn't that stable yet. He is putting a minimum of 50% weight on that leg, so he is doing well, all things considered. Thank you, again, so much for your prayers!

Well, I probably won't be posting for awhile. I am not sure if we get internet at the campsite. We will see. Please pray that we have a safe trip, and a safe week, and a fun time. I know we will have fun, but I want us to be safe, too. Please pray that it isn't too hot; I don't want David to be sick because it is too hot. Thanks.

It is late, and we are tired. Thanks for visiting. Have a good night, and a great 4th, and a wonderful week. Take care and be safe if you do fireworks. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan


Teenagers and young adults aged 15-22 have the lowest cancer survival rate of any age group.

No comments:

Post a Comment