**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, August 3, 2009

Good evening. It is a beautiful evening here. Windy, just the way we (David and I) like it!!

He did ok in PT today. His knee was pretty sore. I forgot to tell you that when we were camping he stumbled on a rock and landed a little harder on his right leg than he should have. Linda said his knee felt 'squishy' today, and seemed swollen. So it is possible he injured it a bit when he stumbled. I am not worried about the prosthesis, he isn't in that much pain. Just the bending of the knee causes him pain. But he still did what Linda asked of him in PT today. He has PT in the pool tomorrow because Lu Ann won't be there on Thursday. So he will get the pool therapy done with early this week. That is good, because I have to get my teeth cleaned on Thursday, so now it won't be such a rush morning. Please pray that his knee feels better and that the swelling goes down. Thank you.

I am trying to get all the laundry done from the camping trip. I am also trying to deep clean the trailer. We have never had it out for that long before, and did it ever get dirty!! But it was worth it! So I am just trying to do it as I can.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

He who fears something gives it power over him. ~Moorish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment