**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Good evening.

Well, the elections didn't go quite like we would have liked; but if you can say 'voter fraud' then you will know why. We had our secretary of state allowing people in Las Vegas to CALL and register to vote! Only, Las Vegas. Why? Because Las Vegas is the biggest city in Nevada! And the mayors of the northern Nevada cities were blackmailed. I am NOT posting a conspiracy theory, this is fact. But, ultimately things are ok. The country will be turning around and heading back in the right direction! Prayerfully, anyway.

David had a great time at Bible study tonight~~he always does!! I am so glad he enjoys it so much. He really enjoys being with all the teens! He still didn't eat, but that is ok. He had a pretty ok lunch. I had made a chicken casserole (with stove top stuffing on top, yummy) for dinner last night, so that is what he had for lunch today. And he ate some candy!! Yay. So, overall, he didn't do too bad.

I was ordering all his graduation stuff today; well, just seeing what to order when we have the money. I got his package all figured out, with the announcements, cap & gown, key chain, etc. I can't believe my baby is graduating from High School in June! He was designing his class ring, and he noticed that on the side he can put a gold ribbon!! He was rather excited about that. I was kinda surprised that he wanted that, but I was glad, too. Him graduating is a major milestone for him~~he was not expected to live to see High School graduation. So he is proud to put the gold ribbon on his class ring; it is a symbol of his survival from Childhood Cancer! Of course, we still don't know how much longer he will be alive, but he has outlived their predictions so far!! We have to keep praying that he will continue to outlive what they thought! Anyway, it was bittersweet for me to be looking at graduation announcements and class rings! We just have to figure out who to send announcements to, ha-ha.

Today I made applesauce. I couldn't can it because I don't have lids. So I just put it in some of my food sealer bags and put it in the freezer. The apples were starting to get mushy, so the applesauce is super sweet! When fruit starts to get 'old' the natural sugar just gets concentrated. I added some cinnamon to the applesauce, and it tastes so good. David said the house smelled like Christmas.

David is doing ok in school. He is getting caught up. Of course I wish he was doing better, but that is a given. I guess I have to accept that he will never do as well, as easily, as he used to. It is just tough to watch him struggle when school used to come easily to him. I mean, he isn't a grade ahead of his age for nothing! He should be a Junior this year, and he is a Senior! School used to be easy for him, even when he was doing an accelerated curriculum!! Please continue to pray for him and his schooling. I still say that cancer and chemo = the gift that keeps on giving!! Thank you for your prayers.

Please pray for Jeremy, again. He has another interview tomorrow morning at 8:30. So he made it to the second interview phase!! Please pray he gets the job. Thanks. He said school is going ok so far, he likes it. Thanks for your continued prayers for him.

Thank you for your continued prayers for the Koury Klan. We do appreciate all the prayers. Thank you for the prayers, love, and emotional support. Thank you for the deposits in the bank account. Thank you for reading and caring about us. Thanks for being there. God bless you all. We love you. {{hugs}}

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.'~~John Quincy Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment