**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good evening.

Well, I got a text from Rachel today. Here is what she said, "Saw the shepherds field where the angels announced Jesus's birth to the shepherds!! Saw the actual stable where Jesus was born (recently excavated!!) Love to all." It was great to hear from her. I guess I am the 'spokesperson' for relating info around. That's ok, I just cut and paste her message to all my family members. She is clearly having a fantastic time!!! I can't wait to hear all about her adventures! I am so proud of her. I forgot to tell you one thing she said before she left. She said she really wishes we are ALL going, but on the other had she is glad that she is going alone, and having this experience by herself. I know that sounds like a strange thing to say, but we totally understood what she meant by that. Please continue to pray for her. Thanks.

I hope you all voted today. We did, and now we wait. Hopefully it will go the way we want it to. We hope one of our elections won't get 'stolen' again!! It has happened before, and it is not beneath this person to do it again!!! Anyway, I hope you all did your civic duty and voted.

David ate pretty good today. He had a bagel for breakfast, then I made him a turkey and cranberry sauce pannini for lunch, and he ate 5 shredded beef tacos for dinner!! Plus he had some chip and dip between lunch and dinner. YAY!! It doesn't mean he will eat good tomorrow~~~but I will take it today! Good job, David!!

Please pray for Jeremy; he had an interview today. Please pray that he gets the job! Also, he is back in school. He graduated from college a few years ago (with a AA in Graphic Design), and now he is going back to school for a BS in Information Technology with an emphasis on software development. Please pray for him. This is a huge undertaking with a new baby on the way and all. I am so proud of my children. They have goals, and they go for them! Fantastic children. I have THE BEST!! Thanks for your prayers.

Thanks for checking in. Thanks for all the prayers for us, and for our Osteo family members. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you. {{hugs}}

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.'~~~John G. Riefenbaker

No comments:

Post a Comment