**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday, September 25, 2009

Good evening.

Today was a busy day. I had to walk my friend's son to school again today. I walked Berlynn with me. When I got home Bryon had to take my car in for an oil change. I was behind on that, didn't have the money to do it. Anyway, I made David breakfast and got some housework done. Then my phone was acting up, big time, so we had to go to apple store to have it looked at. Well, they just ended up giving me a new one. I hate getting a new phone! I lost some information that was on the old one. Plus, I am very sentimental; and it was David's old phone. When he got a new one I got his old one. So it was kinda sad for me to get the new one. I just wanted the old one fixed! *sigh* Then we got home and made dinner. Then we had to take Berlynn to training. Rachel gave Bryon the training for a Father's Day present. It just seemed like a very busy day.

David is doing the same. I can't wait to get that leg looked at so we can get it fixed! Poor kid is tired of being on crutches again. It always seems to be something. Please continue to pray that he stays out of pain. Thanks.

Please remember to pray for Sammie. Here is her website, again. www.caringbridge.org/visit/sammiehartsfield. Thank you.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Have a good night. God bless you. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

No comments:

Post a Comment