**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good evening.

Today was a very busy day. All the kids cleaned their rooms today! And I washed David's sheets. It is so great to have all the upstairs clean!! And Bryon and I cleaned downstairs. Bryon did all the 'deep' vacuuming~~~you know, the walls, ceiling fans, silk plants, etc. I guess you could say we did Fall cleaning! Then we went to church. We really like going there; David really enjoys it. The sermon tonight was great~~~it was titled 'Why pray when you can worry?' I have to admit, I spend too much time worrying and not enough time praying. I wasn't always like that; but having my child diagnosed with cancer kinda messed me up a bit. I really needed to hear that sermon tonight. So it was really good. Then we came home and made spaghetti, garlic bread, and salad for dinner. And now we are relaxing~~~chores are done! Yay!

David said his knee is the same. He did say his leg went really weird (way off to the side) when he was trying to get on his bed, and it kinda scared him. 3 more days!!! Then we will hopefully have some answers. Those 3 days can't come soon enough for me! It just stinks that we have to make an extra trip to the Bay Area. We weren't planning on that. So that is why I really appreciate the money that was deposited into David's account. Thank you again, whoever you are. Please continue to pray that David's knee is fixable without having to be replaced. I know he has to have the whole prosthesis replaced in a couple years, but still. He has already had way too many surgeries!! Thank you for your prayers.

I forgot to tell you, last night Rachel and I made an apple pie. So we are going to have some tonight, just as soon as Jennifer finishes the dishes. Rachel has been nagging me for some since we made it! (smile) She did a great job.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Thank you for all your love, prayers, and support. Have a good night. God bless you. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

No comments:

Post a Comment