**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday, September 21, 2009

Good evening.

Well, today was a very busy day for me!! I was watching my friend's son this morning, and I walked him to school. Then I came home and fixed David breakfast and ate my breakfast. Then we went to Reno for his oncology appointment. His appointment went well. He gained 10 pounds this month! I guess the milkshakes helped! So I was very happy to hear that!! Then Connie checked out his knee. She said it definitely feels loose inside. She said she is glad he is going to Dr. O'Donnell next week. She also was very perplexed about it all. By the way, she just had a knee replacement 4 months ago. Anyway, she said she has never seen this before. I said, "Of course not! This is David we are talking about. He is our curve-ball thrower!" She said, "Yeah, but a cute one!" As my friend and I said; we are really tired of hearing, "We have never seen this before" when it comes to David. Grrr. Very frustrating, let me tell you. Nothing can go smooth and easy for my poor child. *sigh* Then he got his flu shot before we left Renown. So he is good to go for another year. And I think he got it none too soon. I heard from Nita, and Chris has the flu!! So I am glad David got his flu shot already. Then we came home from Reno and I made David lunch. Then I ate lunch and headed to Dayton to the vet for Berlynn (our German Shepherd). Well, I found out she was already done with her shots!! So I came home and then had to go to Costco~~~we forgot to buy cat food the other day. I got home from Costco and went on the treadmill. When I was done with that it was time to make dinner!! Long, busy day! David did his school when I was at the vet and Costco. He had 2 Elluminate sessions today; one in English and one in Math. He really likes those. He says he misses being in a Christian school, but there is nothing I can do about that! He understands, and he is enjoying on-line school. It isn't a battle to get him to do his school, so that is good. So that was our day today. Whew. Glad it is pretty much over. Tomorrow I have to take my friend's son to school again~~a nice 10-minute walk round trip. Then I have got to get my house cleaned! I haven't had time to put all the groceries away yet! Oh, David has no PT until we know what is wrong with his knee. He is so sad about that (smile).

Please continue to pray for all our osteo family members. God knows who they are. Some are just beginning their battle, some are in the 'middle' just living life (like David), and some are losing the fight. Thank you for your prayers.

Thank you for checking in on David. Thank you for your continued prayers; we still need them. Please keep praying for our 'special request.' Thank you so much. Have a good night. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

"Life is a promise: fulfill it."~~MOTHER THERESA

No comments:

Post a Comment