**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday, February 11, 2010 9:18 PM, PST

Good evening.

We are still asking for our miracle; but in the meantime we are looking for a house to rent. It rips my heart out to do that, but we have no choice. We are socking all we have into paying mortgage, and that is no quality of life for us. We want to be able to go on vacation and give David (and us) some memories while we still have him with us. I just never thought I would be where I am in my life right now. Please pray for us that we can find the house God wants us to have. We do have some requirements for the house; we can't be expected to give up EVERYTHING!!! Giving up our home is devastating enough. So please keep us in your prayers. Thank you.

We did look at an absolutely gorgeous house today~~~it was propane heated with a gas fireplace. We knew that would not be do-able for us. We will be looking at another house tomorrow. We will see......

I will keep you posted. Thanks for your prayers. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'It is a truth universally acknowledged that as soon as one part of your life starts looking up, another falls to pieces.'~~Helen Fielding

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever heard of the " one minute cure " it might be worth a look,I don't if it works but at this point in time, it could be the answer..
    www.oneminutecure.com
    Good luck my prayers are with you..

    ReplyDelete