**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Good evening.

Wel​l, today was a VERY interesting day. I have told you all how much stress I am under. Well, I found out, the hard way, about a mistake I made. When we ran out of checks in the checkbook, I grabbed another book of checks from the box. No big deal, right? Well, normally that would be true. Well, unbeknown to me, somehow a book from an account that was closed almost 3 years ago was in the box. And did I grab that book? Of course I did. So, after I got a notice that a check I had written had been returned, I promptly went to the bank to try to straighten it out. They informed me that I had written the check on the closed account. So I spent the better part of the afternoon calling all the companies I had written a check to; then I promptly burned the remaining checks from that book. We have NO idea how that rogue book of checks found it's way into the box of 'good' checks! We didn't know we still had checks from that closed account. *sigh* It is a more convoluted story that I posted, I gave you the Reader's Digest condensed version! Stress is high in my life, can you tell? I am so glad today is over! But at least I was able to get everything straightene​d out, for the most part. So it is all good.

Tomorr​ow we go to San Francisco. It will be a long day, as it always is when we go to S.F. We are meeting with the surgeon. He will be taking a look at David's leg to see if we need to schedule another surgery this summer. If so, it will probably be in June. Please pray for our safety as we drive to San Francisco. Thank you.

I was talking to the Physical Therapy office today, they are really missing David. I haven't taken him lately because he has been feeling a bit 'under the weather' and we needed to make sure he is healthy for tomorrow. So I told them we will be there next week. So, Toby, you will see him in the pool on Thursday! We love them, and we know they love David. It will be good to get him back working out regularly again.

David had fun in Bible Study tonight. He was glad he got to go. So he had a good night.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Please keep our house situation in your prayers. Thank you for all your prayers. Have a good day tomorrow. If we get home early enough tomorrow I will post how the appointment went. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan


Nationa​lly, childhood cancer is 20x more prevalent than pediatric AIDS.
Pediatric AIDS receives 4x the funding that childhood cancer receives.
In one month there are 2x as many deaths from childhood cancer as pediatric AIDS for the entire year.

No comments:

Post a Comment