**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Good evening. I hope you all had a good weekend. Ours was fast, as usual. Yesterday Bryon and I went for a drive around Lake Tahoe. We took my best friend with us; her husband was working. I just felt the need to get out and go somewhere (can't really afford to GO anywhere) so we took a drive. It was fun. It snowed on us, and there was still quite a bit of snow on the ground. We got home in time to go to church, yay! Then we came home and had dinner. It was a fun day.

Today Bryon and the girls went to church; David and I stayed home. I made a bunch of enchiladas (4 1/2 dozen) for lunch, usually Jeremy and Lucy come over and I wanted to make sure we had enough for today, and some leftovers! Well, Jeremy and Lucy didn't come over, sadness. I really miss them. So we have plenty of enchiladas for lunches this week! Bryon is happy about that. David ate 5 of them for lunch!! He is holding his own in the weight category! We are really happy about that! So that was our weekend.

Whe​n it rains it pours in the Koury family. I have told you before how my freezer is on the fritz frequently; it won't freeze things. Sometimes some element goes out and we have to get it fixed. Fortunately​, we have a warranty on the freezer. Anyway, I think our fridge is dying. It is about 12 years old, and I know they don't last forever. Now what is happening is the fridge is freezing stuff!! My lettuce keeps freezing in the crisper! My milk sometimes freezes. I even turned it down to a lower number~~~ didn't help. AND now my dishwasher died today. It got all the way through the wash and rinse cycle and then it quit working. It won't drain the water that is in the bottom. So now we are washing dishes by hand!! Grrrr! I just bought a washing machine a few months ago (when the old one died), and I guess my other appliances got jealous, or angry, or something! LOL. You would think they would NOT break for fear of being replaced! Anyway, all kidding aside, we are just going to have to deal with washing dishes by hand, and fiddle with the fridge more, I guess. Bryon doesn't think the warranty is going to cover a fridge that is just too old! *sigh* If it isn't one thing it is another around here. But we will perservere!​

Tomorrow David has PT and we have some errands to run. Then Wednesday and Thursday are David's tests! He is getting very nervous about them. Please continue to pray for him! Thank you.

Please continue to pray for Nick's family. His site is www.caringb​ridge.org/v​isit/nichol​asreamer. Visit his site and write some encouraging words to his family. Thank you.

Please continue to pray about our house and our financial situation. The 10's of thousands of dollars in medical bills just keep coming in my mailbox!! I don't know how to stop them; short of paying them (smile). I can't pay them, so I wish they would stop coming!! Thank you for your prayers.

Tha​nk you for visiting and checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Thank you for all your prayers, love and support. We really appreciate it. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'Level with your child by being honest. Nobody spots a phony quicker than a child.'~~~M​ary MacCracken

No comments:

Post a Comment