**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good evening. I hope you are all having a good evening, and a good week (so far).

Life as been a bit busy around here. Sunday we went to church, and it was really good. Then Jeremy and Lucy came over. We haven't seen them for a couple of weeks, and we really missed them. They were not feeling that great last week, so they didn't come over for lunch, so it was great to see them this week. Then on Monday I took David to PT. He wasn't exactly happy to go, but he went anyway. He worked hard, as usual. He is very weak in that right leg, so he really needs the PT. He was kinda sore afterwards, but I am glad he went. Then today I took him to the pool for PT. He wasn't exactly happy about that, either, but went anyway. He worked hard for the hour he was in the pool. Then tonight Bryon and I went to a class at church, and just got home a little bit ago. It has been busy, busy, busy. Then tomorrow David has Bible study, and he is REALLY looking forward to that! He hates it when he can't go. So he is happy he gets to go.

He has been working hard in school. He is really concerned about the Nevada Profeciency Test next week. I am sure he will do fine, but he is still nervous. I don't blame him, poor guy. But, he has to take (and pass) the test to graduate. Please continue to keep him in your prayers for that.

We have also been busy planning our summer activities. We have a couple of things planned. We are going camping 4th of July weekend, and then David and I are going to stay until the following weekend; like we did last year. We are both pretty excited about that! And Bryon, David, and I are going away the last week of March (3/29-4/2), FOR FREE!! So that will be fun. We might go camping, locally, Memorial Day weekend; and maybe David and I stay the week, again! That one is not for sure. We have already paid for the July camping trip~~~~it is a very cheap 'vacation' for us. It only costs us $90 for 9 nights of camping! Can't get a hotel for that!! And we really love camping. I am just hoping we don't see a bear this year. . . . . . . .So that is what we have been doing lately. See, we have been busy.

Thank you to all of you who have donated to St. Baldrick's and Team David!! We are getting close to our goal! Thank you. I am getting a bit nervous about shaving my head; but I am doing it for a good cause, and to show my support for children who didn't have a choice in losing their hair (like my son). Thank you again.

Pleas​e pray for our Osteo family members. The ones who really need your prayers are Nick, Lindsey, Keaton, Rachel, and Todd. Also pray for Sam, he just had a thoracotomy​, and we know how hard that surgery is. Thank you for your prayers. If I have failed to mention your child's name, please forgive me. I just know these are the ones who need 'extra' prayers right now. Thanks.

Than​k you for visiting and checking up on David and the Koury Klan. Please continue to pray about our house; things are possibly looking up. I just want God's will to be done. Thank you for all your prayers. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'Imposs​ible situations can become possible miracles.'~​~~~Dr. Robert Schuller

1 comment:

  1. Jim and I love to camp too. We especially like to go to Desert Creek. Bears there last year too! It is really hard for us to camp much though - we are always so busy at Charleys. Our prayers our with you.

    ReplyDelete