**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good evening.

It has been a fantastic summer, so far. Well, I know it isn't exactly summer yet, but it has been nice. The weather has been perfect! The humidity was all of 9% today!! And it was 79*, so it was a perfect day. We are usually a lot warmer by this time, so I am happy! There is still time for the weather to get ugly hot! Well, I guess it isn't too ugly hot; that would only be if there was more humidity. But since we don't have much humidity (thank God), it isn't ugly hot, just hot. But we are having a wonderful spring.

We heard from our mortgage company, and they are reviewing our paperwork. We just want an answer, one way or the other. Of course our first desire is to keep the house, if that is what God wants, if that is what is best for us. Please continue to pray for our housing situation. Thank you.

David is doing ok. He had an orthodontist appointment today, and that went fine. His teeth are looking good, and he doesn't have to go back until November! Emilee was watching the orthodontist check out David's teeth, and she was pointing to her own teeth. She is so silly. We are enjoying having her.

David is still exhibiting symptoms of zinc deficiency. I can't wait until we can talk to his oncologist about it. I am just not sure how to get his zinc up where it belongs. Well, we will keep our eyes on him, and if it gets too bad we will run blood tests. His surgery is in 13 days, and we just want to get it over with! I am so tired of having another surgery looming over his head! Poor kid. I can't wait until we no longer have to plan surgeries! That will be a day to celebrate! Please pray for David as he anticipates this upcoming surgery. Thank you so much.

Tomorrow is my Daughter-in-Love's birthday. Happy Birthday, Lucy. We won't see them tomorrow, but they will be coming over for dinner on Thursday. Tomorrow Bryon and I have our support group meeting. Jeremy and Lucy have other plans, anyway, so it all works out.

You know, I have been feeling a bit nostalgic lately. I know when we have children we expect them to grow up, get married, and live their own lives. But then when they do, it is kinda sad. I mean, we are 1/2 'empty nesters' with our children leaving the home, and I miss them. I am happy they are living their own lives apart from me, but sometimes I just wish they were little again. And with David's future being so uncertain.....*sigh* Like I said, I have been feeling nostalgic lately.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Things have happened that have made some decisions I have to make a lot easier, but I wish things were different. I can't change the past, and I can't change people. And I know I am not responsible for other people, but I am responsible for me. I can choose to let the lies being told about me bother me, or not. I can't really go into it too much, but if you pray about it, God knows. Thanks.

Well, that is about all that is happening in our neck of the woods. Thank you for all your prayers. Thank you for being there for us. Thank you for allowing me to vent when I need to. God bless you all. We love you. {{hugs}}

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.'~~Josh Billings

No comments:

Post a Comment