**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good evening. I hope you are all having a good evening.

David did really good in the pool today. He likes to give Lu Ann a bad time, but she loves him!! He was silly, though. He forgot to grab his towel! But it was ok, he was just kinda bummed that he had to 'drip dry' before he put his shirt on. It was kinda funny. But he had a good time in the pool. Thanks for your prayers.

Let me tell you; when it rains it pours. The Koury Klan cannot catch a break!! My washing machine died tonight. I am so frustrated. Now I have to spend the money we do NOT have to buy a washing machine!! Bryon said it is almost 9 years old, so it has outlived it's lifespan. What happened to things lasting? Oh well. What can I do? I will be going to the laundromat on Saturday, we won't be able to get a new machine until next week. *sigh* Please pray we can find one for a good price. Thanks

Well, that is all the drama for today. Thank you for checking in on us. Have a good night. Thank you for your prayers, love, and support. God bless you all. We love you. {{HUGS}}

Kristi and the Koury Klan

If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment