**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Karen~~~Polynesian Pile-Up is a recipe I got from my mom. I don't know where she got it from. You take the ingredients I am going to list and you pile it on your plate. You only use what you like (I use everything). You can pile it in any order. It sounds strange; but, boy, is it good!! Here is the list of ingredients:

Rice (I use brown rice)
Chicken (boiled and cubed)
Diced Tomatoes
Chopped celery
Chinese noodles
Grated cheese
Pineapple chunks or tidbits
Coconut
Diced green onions
Chicken gravy (I use canned)
Slivered Almonds

It is very, very good. Give it a try, and let me know what you think! David doesn't use all the ingredients, but he still really likes it. Take care!!

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment