**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday, October 23, 2009

Good evening.

Today was a busy day. David had a pretty fun day. We went to his Physical Therapy office because he wanted to show Linda his new 'trick' that he does with his leg. He got the desired response from Linda, Amy, and Tanya. They were very freaked out by it!! And Mike, after he took pictures, said, "Put that thing away now!" It was quite funny. David got such a kick out of showing them what he can do.

Then we came home and dropped David off and Bryon and I took Berlynn to the boarders. They aren't open on weekends, so we had to drop her off today.

Then we came home and I finished making apple pies. I baked one last night because Jeremy and Lucy came over for dinner and we had a pie for dessert. I gave 3 of the frozen ones to Jeremy and Lucy, I baked one and gave it to my friend, and we now have 6 in the freezer!! Yay!

David had such a blast freaking out Jeremy and Lucy last night! He is such a goofy kid!! Typical teenage boy~~~~loves to make people scream when they see his trick!! He always gets exactly the response he wants from people!

Tomorrow Bryon has to work; and I am going to donate blood. After I donate I am going to take David to a pumpkin patch. My friend is going to take her kids, and we will caravan there. It will be fun. David picked out a 'ghost' pumpkin last year; so we will see what he gets this time.

I think that is about all that is happening in the Koury Cancer Ward. David is starting to get nervous about the surgery. Please pray hard for him. This sucks so bad. Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Please keep him in your prayers. Please pray that this will be a 'cut and dry' surgery~~~~no complications!! No curve balls!! Thanks. Have a good night. God bless you. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow. ~Dan Rather

No comments:

Post a Comment