**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday, October 12, 2009

Good evening.

This has been a tough week for our Osteo family. We have lost four children in four days. We lost Emma and Sammie on Friday; Cullen on Sunday; and little Ben today. My stomach hurts and my heart aches for these families. This has GOT to stop!! We have GOT to find a cure for this monster!

We still don't know the results of David's scans. I called Children's Hospital and she transferred me to Renown. She thought David had his scans here. So I talked to Tia and she said she will call Children's and let them know that we had the scans in Oakland, not Reno. Then Children's called me back and said that they put a call in to Connie (who is out of state) and told her that we are anxious for the results. She said that she will try to call Renown and have Tia give us the results. Well, I never heard from Tia. So. . . . we are still in limbo. But I know Connie will call me tomorrow; she already said she would when I talked to her last week. I am trying to relax; but it is so hard with all the recent deaths! FAR too many!!! Of course, one would be too many. I will post as soon as I find out anything about David's scans. Thank you for the prayers. And please pray for the families of these four children (by the way, Ben has a twin brother) as they try to go on without their precious children. Thanks.

I have to brag on my daughter. When we got home on Saturday, Rachel had made an apple pie; all by herself!! I am so proud of her. It was very good, too. So, good job, Rachel!!!

I really don't have much else to say. Just trying to process all the facts of four children in four days dying of a disease that is a part of my life!! A disease that could be, even now, lurking in my son's body. Please continue to pray for us. Thank you.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Have a good night. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

No comments:

Post a Comment