**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good evening, everyone.

Today was a very busy day. Bryon worked all day. I donated blood this morning. My appointment was for 9:45, and I didn't get in the chair to start the donation until after 10:30! Of course I had better things to do than sit there, but oh well. Then I got home and David and I left to go to the Pumpkin Patch. We were told it was real close to where we live..........not so much. It was about 40 minutes away!! But that was ok. It was a little rough for David to be walking on the uneven ground with his crutches; but he managed. He got a good pumpkin. He said he doesn't want to carve it until we get home, tho. It will be after Halloween, but that is ok. Then we got home and Jennifer and I went and got some good walking shoes~~~~we will be doing a LOT of walking in San Francisco. The Family House is about 8 blocks away from the hospital; up and down hills. So we need good walking shoes. Bryon met us at Big 5 (he got some shoes, too). Then we went to church. It was soooooo good! The sermon really spoke to Bryon and me. Pastor John talked about prayer and why our prayers might not be being answered. The part that spoke to us was he said that when people tell you that the reason your very sick family member isn't healed is because you don't have enough faith, that is WRONG!!! It was a good sermon. Then we had dinner, and Rachel and I had to run to Walmart real quick for some last minute stuff. Now I am doing the laundry so we can finish packing. Whew. Busy day.

Please pray for us tomorrow. We will be leaving to go to San Francisco after we go to church. Please pray for a safe trip for us. Please cover David in lots of prayers~~~he is getting very nervous. He wishes he didn't have to go through this again. But he is such a great kid. I don't blame him for how scared he is getting. Please pray that this surgery is an easy surgery for him; NO complications!! I will try to post tomorrow and let you know how the trip went.

I will keep you all posted in the hospital as soon as I know anything. I will keep you abreast of the situation as it unfolds.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Thank you for your love, prayers, and support. Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

Do not be afraid of tomorrow; for God is already there. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment