**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good evening.

Sorry I haven't updated sooner, it's been a bit busy around here. I talked to Connie on Friday; it was her day off. She said she would look at the report from Radiology on David's bone scans on Monday and call me. I said that was fine. Well, a little while later she called me and said that she called Dr. Hastings and the bone scan looked good. She also said she didn't want me waiting all weekend to find out the results. I told her we weren't expecting any surprises, but I really appreciated her calling me. She is great! She said that she knows that no matter how far out we are from chemo, scans are still REALLY scary. She totally understands that. I really apprecicate that about her. So, the results are in. Bone scan clear, lung nodules stable! We can now breathe for the next almost 3 months. Thank you for all the prayers.

Please continue to pray for Nicki and her family. Also, please pray for Matt, he is losing his battle with this monster, too. Also, another child, Tyler, lost his battle this morning. I HATE OSTEOSARCOMA!! Please remember all these families in your prayers. Thank you.

I am tired. Thanks for visiting. Have a great evening. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

Every Child's Smile is Beautiful; The Smile of a Child With Cancer is Inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment