**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good evening.

We can't wait until tomorrow! Yay for camping!! I will not be posting again until we get home on Sunday, so this will be the last post for the weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend.

In other news; I guess we will be buying a dishwasher. That is, when we can afford it. And that is because we get to keep our house!! Bryon called today and found out that our modification was approved, and we will NOT be moving! YAY!! Thank you so much for the prayers, I can't tell you how much we appreciate it. It is still going to be VERY tight; we will not be buying any 'extras' and we sure won't have money left at the end of the month, but that is ok. We will still have the house, and that is what we wanted. I won't go into the details, but last night I was totally resigned to losing the house. I thought it was a done deal, and we had 90 days. So, I am very happy to report that we will be keeping the house. Whew. We have been fighting to keep the house for 2 years. It is so nice to be out of limbo, and things can move forward. As Rachel always says, "Now time can pass." I am so happy; but we are in shock a bit~~it hasn't really sunk in yet. I hope that makes sense. So, again, thank you so very much for the prayers. As I said on Facebook, maybe the "Koury curse" has been lifted! Maybe we were due for something good to happen to us. I don't care, I am just happy that I don't have to uproot my family; and David doesn't have to add his house to the long list of things he has lost.

Well, that is about all that is happening here. Thank you so very much for all your prayers. Thank you for checking in on us. Have a good evening, and a good weekend. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan


“There has been a significant lack of progress during the last two decades in treating osteosarcoma,” said Ian Lewis, Professor of Cancer Studies at St. James University Hospital in Leeds, England

No comments:

Post a Comment