**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good afternoon. This background is because Bryon was in the Navy; and we are coming up on Memorial Day, so I thought it was appropriate.

David had PT in the pool today. He did good, as usual. He is so tired of going to PT, but it can't be helped. He really needs to go. I have heard too many horror stories about kids who didn't go, and I want David to be the best he can be!! He won't ever be the same as he used to be, but that doesn't mean he can't be the best he can be now. I hate the fact that he has to go through this. *sigh*

Then I had to rush him home because I had to get to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. I was almost late, but I made it in time. I would have just called if I didn't think I was going to make it on time; but I did!!

It is a very beautiful day here today. Cloudy and low 60's. Oh, and windy. Jennifer stayed home from work today because she wasn't feeling too good. She slept quite a bit and now she is feeling better. I am glad about that. I hate it when my children are sick.

David is doing really well in school. He hopes to be done with this year before his next surgery, but I am not so sure. He works really hard. I am so proud of him.

I cannot believe this is the last day of April, and May starts tomorrow! This year is 1/4 over already! Where has the time gone? Last year we lived from chemo to chemo; hospital visit to hospital visit; and surgery to surgery. This year we are living from surgery to surgery; Renown visit to Renown visit; and scan to scan. That is our new life. Oh, and PT to PT. That is why the days go by so fast!! There just aren't enough hours in a day; or days in a week; or weeks in a month. Well, more weekends would be nice JJJJ I could sure go for that!

David has PT again tomorrow. Please pray that it goes well for him. It isn't until 2:15, and he is usually pretty beat by that point. We tried to change it to a morning appointment, but we couldn't. Thanks for your prayers.

Thank you for checking in. Have a good night. God bless you. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

'God determines who walks into my life ... It's up to me to decide who I'll let walk away, who I'll let stay, and who I'll refuse to let go.'

No comments:

Post a Comment