**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good evening. It is extremely windy here today. I love the wind!! It means a storm is blowing in. It is always 'breezy' here, but the wind like we are getting is signaling an incoming storm. Woo-hoo!!

David did really good in PT yesterday. Linda added a new 'activity' and he liked it!! Yay! He didn't get nauseous, either. Of course, it was cooler in there so he didn't get too hot. I talked to Nita and she said Chris gets nauseous when he gets too hot, too. The nurses said that it is perfectly normal, so I don't worry about it anymore. But I am still not giving David the Zofran if I don't have to. He had some on Sunday because we have a 30 minute drive to church, and I didn't want him to get sick. But he has been feeling pretty good lately.

Connie called Bryon today and she told him she was concerned. She was concerned because I hadn't called her to find out the results of David's scans! She is so funny. We really like her alot. Anyway, she faxed Bryon the reports~~~bone scan says, "overall findings are stable when compared to 12/30/08." The chest CT says, "stable chest CT. Postoperative changes, no sign of new metastatic nodules." I'm not super happy with the 'stable' part, I would have preferred to see 'normal' but Bryon said I will never see that. *sigh* I can still want it, can't I? Overall, we are extremely happy with these reports! We will take it! There is quite a bit of scarring on his lungs because of his thoracotomies, but there are no new nodules!!! Praise God! Again, we are extremely happy. We can definitely breathe for the next 3 months. Whew! David is very happy, too. He said he was a little nervous about the scans. Oh, we don't know the result of his B12 levels yet. I will let you know what we find out when we know. Thank you again for all your prayers.

Please continue to pray for the other members of our osteo family who are struggling right now. Even if you don't have all the names, God knows their names. Thank you.

Thank you for checking in on David. Thank you for your prayers, love, and support. Have a good night. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. ~Hugh Downs

No comments:

Post a Comment