**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Good evening. It was another rather hot day today. Yeah~~~95 degrees is rather hot!

David had fun fly fishing today. He didn't catch anything, bummer. It was too windy to fly fish, so they just regular fished. But he said he had a great time!!

I had a 'scare' today. I had to go to Walmart to get some big plastic containers to put the food in for camping. You know, the boxed food, the bread, crackers, the stuff that doesn't go in the cooler. Anyway, my car didn't start. All the lights on my instrument panel flashed, and Bryon wasn't home! Well, it was just the battery. But I am mechanically challenged, and I didn't know it was something that 'simple.' But, whew, it was something that simple. So we went back to Walmart and got a battery and the car works again!!! Yay.

Bryon, Rachel, David and I went in our pool today! The water was very refreshing. It felt so good. I am so thankful for our pool! It was a good day.

Thank you for checking in on David and the Koury Klan. Have a good night. God bless you. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

The overall incidence rate for childhood cancers has increased significantly by almost 33% during the period 1975 to 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment