**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good evening. Sorry I haven't updated for a few days. I have been busy trying to get ready to go camping.

David had PT on Wednesday in the office; and today in the pool. He did very well both days. I keep thinking that he will get rid of the limp, because he is so much more even with his leg lengths. But I guess not. Maybe he will always have that limp, I don't know. His leg is getting stronger, but I know it will never be the same. I just was hoping I was wrong. Oh well. David is such a trooper. He is trying to live life to the fullest. I am proud of him.

Today was a very busy day. After PT David and I had errands to run. We had to get all the food we needed for camping for a week. I took him with me so he could pick out the food he wants to eat. I wanted to make sure I had the things he wanted. He is losing weight, and I want to make sure he eats!! Then I had to get some inexpensive pans for the trailer. I only have skillets, not saucepans. So I needed to get some saucepans. I found a 7 piece set for less than $20!! I was so happy. It isn't the 'best' set of pans, but it is for the trailer, not everyday use. Then Jeremy and Lucy came over for dinner. So today was a very busy day.

I have a specific prayer request that I am requesting of you. I can't tell you what it is, but God knows what it is. Please pray that it all works out. If it doesn't, it could be very devastating for us. Please, please pray for us. Thank you.

Thank you for checking in on us. Thank you for your love, prayers, and support. Please keep us in your prayers this week as I won't be able to update. Please pray that David and I have a good time. Thank you, again, so very much. Have a good night. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

Cancer in childhood occurs regularly, randomly, and spares no ethnic group, socioeconomic class, or geographic region.

No comments:

Post a Comment