**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:26 PM

Good evening. I gotta make this quick. We are in the middle of painting Jennifer's room. Actually, we are just waiting for the primer to dry.

It has been a very busy weekend. Yesterday David had PT and he did great. He gets really tired quickly, but he just pushes through! He is going only 5 minutes on the bike, but he (on his own) upped the resistance. So it is harder, so he can't go as long. But he wants to make it harder so his muscles have to work more. He really wants to be walking better. He still limps, his right leg is still shorter. He goes back to Dr. O on April 2nd (10 days before his birthday) and we will schedule the next surgery then. It will be sometime in June, we do know that.

Last night Jeremy and Lucy came by to see us. It was Jeremy's birthday yesterday; I can't believe I have a 27-year-old!! When did that happen? How is it that our children get so old so fast?!?! Oh well, I guess I am just getting old.

We have spent the day today preparing Jennifer's room; and Bryon tore my kitchen sink apart. Long story, but we need to flush the hot water lines at the water heater. We are just praying that our water heater is not dying on us! I tell you, when it rains it pours!!! Oh well, such is life.

Well, gotta go. The primer is dry and we gotta get back to painting!! She is so excited to have her room painted! I am too. Now I want my bedroom and bathroom painted.

Thank you for checking in on David. I will post more tomorrow. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

No comments:

Post a Comment