**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 7:17 PM

Good evening. Today was a beautiful day. David didn't have PT (he usually does on Wed.) because he is going to the therapy pool tomorrow. Then he will have PT on Friday.

Right now David is at Bible Study with Jennifer, Bryon is at Men's Bible Study, and Rachel and I are home. The kids and I went to sushi for dinner, yummy! It was really good. No, I do NOT eat the raw stuff. Bryon just ate on the way to Bible Study. At least I didn't have to cook tonight. Except, I love to cook. But I really enjoyed the sushi, thanks Rachel (she treated us).

David is doing ok. He is just doing his school work during the day, and playing or watching TV in the evenings. He is looking forward to going in the pool tomorrow, but not looking forward to the PT part. I can't wait until I see my son walking again without the limp. I know I need to be patient with him, it is just frustrating. They told us that it would be at least a year before he is walking, but the lengthening surgeries just set him back. And every 6 months for a few years is not something I am looking forward to (I am sure he isn't either). I know the big picture is him walking 'normal' and all that, but the time between now and then just seems like forever! I have said before, and I will say again, they told us this would be a roller-coaster ride. Well, again, I don't like roller-coasters, and I didn't buy a ticket for this one!!! I WANT OFF!! Ok, I feel better.

Please pray that David does well tomorrow in the pool. I don't know what he will be doing, but I do think it will be good for him. Thank you for checking in on him. Thank you for your prayers for David and the Koury family; we need all we can get! Have a good evening. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

No comments:

Post a Comment