**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday, March 6, 2009

Good morning. Quick update~~I need to get ready to take David to PT.

No news on Keagan yet. But I need to clarify that there have already been 3 deaths from this monster this year so far. Brandon, Ryan, and Jaime; Keagan would be #4. Please pray.

More sad news~~just found out Keagan will be #5. Another osteo warrior lost his battle this morning. His name was John. Please pray for his family. I am so frustrated!! We need research to help find out what will cure this dreaded disease, and funding is being cut because of politics!!! SUCKS!!! Sorry, I am very angry.

Gotta run. I will post later if I get any more news. Thank you for your prayers. Have a good day. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

The wise man in the storm prays to God, not for safety from danger, but for deliverance from fear. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment