**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Good evening. Sorry I haven't posted earlier. It has been a busy, emotional day. Again, my heart is heavy. Another osteo warrior has lost his battle. Keagan died at 11:22 this morning. He died in his mother's arms. Please pray for her, her name is Gina, and for the rest of the family. She isn't sure how to tell her 3-year-old daughter. Apparently Keagan and his sister were close. Anyway, please pray for that family. Too many of our osteo children are losing their battles with this horrible, unrelenting monster!! WE WANT A CURE!! Thank you for your prayers for this family. Keagan fought just four short months. He was only 15.

David did well in PT yesterday. He complaines, but he does it. He is so funny. He is getting more 'verbal' with Linda, and that is good. Remember, I told you that this cancer nightmare changed my child. He became very quiet and withdrawn. He doesn't talk to people, and we have to remind him to look people in the eye and speak up when they talk to him. It is very sad what cancer does to children~~not just physically. But he is doing better, so that is good.

Well, I need to go. I am so very tired. And I lose my hour tonight; grrrrr. I HATE daylight savings time. I think it is totally stupid. Oh well. Have a good night tonight, and a good day tomorrow. Sleep tight. God bless you. We love you. ((HUGS))

Kristi and the Koury Klan

No comments:

Post a Comment