**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good evening. David did well in PT today. He really likes going to the pool. Lu Ann is sick, so Linda did PT today. I am glad, she works David harder. So he did very well.

Please, please pray for another of our osteo family members. I told you a couple of days ago about a boy named Keagan. He is 15 and I told you the cancer was throughout his body. Well, they don't expect him to live past the next day or so. He is in a light coma now. His mother is distraught, as I can only imagine. Please pray for that family. This has been a horrible year so far, and it just started! Keagan will be the third death from this monster in less than 3 months. It just sucks so bad. Children should not have cancer! Well, nobody should. But children should not be dying from cancer. I mean, come on! My heart is so heavy, please forgive me if I am not making sense.

I don't really know what else to say. Please pray for all of us. As parents of a child with the same cancer that is killing all these children, we pray that we are never the ones writing the words that our child is dying. Thank you for your prayers. I will keep you posted, please pray. Thank you. God bless you. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

An estimated 12,400 children in the U.S. are diagnosed with cancer each year, and is the leading cause of death for children under the age of 15. ~ Ruben Hinojosa

No comments:

Post a Comment