**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good evening. It is beautiful here in Carson City, Nevada. It is windy, cloudy, and another 'winter' storm is blowing in! It is supposed to snow tomorrow. Old man winter sometimes has a hard time letting go here. One year, quite a few years ago, I wanted to go on a picnic for Mother's Day. I usually like to go on a picnic for Mother's Day. But this one particular year I REALLY wanted to go on a picnic. So that was the plan. I was so excited. Well, we didn't go on a picnic. You know why? We woke up to 6" of snow that morning! My 'party-pooper' family didn't want to go on a picnic in the snow. So we ate our picnic food at home. Oh well, it was still fun.

David did pretty good in PT yesterday. He did get nauseous, tho. But I had given him the Zofran, so the nausea didn't last too long. Then he had a great work-out. Monday he has PT late, at 4:30pm because he has a Dr. appointment in Reno. That appointment is at 10:30, but we are taking Jennifer's car because then she is getting her oil changed. We don't know how long we will be, so his PT is late. Then he has the pool therapy on Tuesday instead of Thursday. I don't know why, they just asked if we could change it next week. We are flexible, so we changed it.

After I posted about David eating so well, now he isn't. He is eating ok, just not as good as he was. I can't wait to see how much he weighs. And I am sure he has grown, too. I am glad about that.

Well, just wanted to stop in and tell you how yesterday went. You all have a great day tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by and checking in. God bless you all. We love you.

Kristi and the Koury Klan

Detecting childhood cancers at an early stage, when the disease would react more favorably to treatment, is extremely difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment