**A Paypal account has been set up to help pay for ongoing travel and medical expenses for David. Just click on the button below

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good evening. Sorry I didn't update earlier. I had to wait until Jennifer got home from Bible Study so I could take her picture. And that is because I am a dope! The story is a little convoluted. Basically, Jennifer left work at 4pm because she had to be there at 5pm to check in. The shaving didn't start until 6pm. So I picked up Rachel from work at 5, then I picked up Bryon at 5:02 (he works pretty close to Rachel), and we headed to Reno. We got there about 5:45. Because I was a little stressed, I forgot to grab the camera!! I was so mad at myself!! So I had to wait to get a picture. *sigh* I hate it when I am stupid! I have added a picture of Jennifer and David. Jennifer is quite surprised that David is now taller than her! Now she knows how I feel; everyone in my family is taller than me!!It was a good evening last night. David was on stage with Jennifer as she had her head shaved. We wanted others to see who she was shaving in honor of. It was fantastic to see Teagan!!! She is doing so good. She was literally jumping up and down and bouncing around like a 'normal' 8-year-old! She is such a special little girl!! She is so cute~~I asked Wendy (her mom) if Teagan still limps and she said yes, just a little. Teagan said, "No I don't! Watch!" and she proceeded to walk in circles. She is absolutely adorable! Oh, by the way, she does limp a little (don't tell her I said so, lol). She is such an encouragement to me. I remember back when she couldn't walk and was in a wheelchair. Then she was on two crutches; then on one crutch. Now, you wouldn't even know what she has been through. She is a beautiful little girl. It was so wonderful to see her. David has PT tomorrow in the pool. Please pray that goes well. As I have said before, he does enjoy the pool. I just sit and watch him do his exercises. He does so well. I can't wait until he walks as good as Teagan! I am really looking forward to that day.Well, it is late. I gotta go cuddle with David, it is past his bedtime. You all have a good night sleep tonight. Thank you for stopping by. Thank you for all your prayers and love. God bless you all.
We love you.
Kristi and the Koury Klan

No comments:

Post a Comment